|A member of the Funky Media Group|
|Useful tips to choose a conference call service provider|
|Posted by David Anderson|
|Wednesday, 20 February 2013 05:27|
If you want to move into large video, audio or VOIP conference call, your present system may not support you to manage additional lines or bandwidth. Unless you have the financial ability to invest a large amount of money in establishing an in-house system, you would need to select a reputed conference call service provider to meet both domestic and international conference calling needs and filter the calls through a central number.
There is no dearth of conference call service providers. However, when it comes to choosing the best one, you should be careful. Here are some tips that would help you selecting a dependable conference call provider.
1. Document your needs – At the beginning, you need to document your present conference call requirements and plan future use. Have every employee or section keep a log of approximately how many minutes they spend on conference calls. You should also keep a track of different types of calls (audio, video, data and VoIP). While choosing a provider, you should chalk out a proper plan so that you don’t need to overpay.
2. Choose a provider that offers personalized customer service – Now conduct a thorough research on the providers that offer the best quality and personalized customer service and use the most updated technology. Choose one that would work the best for you. Since you will need to sign a deal with the company, you must be confirmed about the quality of the services they provide before you sign the deal. Make sure you can make clear and uninterrupted calls through your chosen service provider.
3. Talk to the provider in detail – Ask the provider whether or not it will allow you holding a conference call. Many conference call service providers offer demo, but ask your chosen provider that you want to see a real sample of their service and you should ask it before you make final decision.
4. Conduct research on different plans – You must conduct thorough research on different plans offered by your preferred provider. Make sure you inquire about hidden charges and ease of upgrading or downgrading the plan. It would be best that you choose a flat monthly charge for a particular number of users and unlimited talktime so that your employees don’t need to count the minutes while on the phone.
5. Choose a provider that offers international service – If you’re in need of international conference calling, then you need to select a provider which offers international conference call facility. You should inquire whether or not they will provide you phone numbers and long distance calling facility to the countries you deal with.
6. Select a large telephone company – For the most reliable and the best service, you should choose one from the leading telephone companies.
7. Avoid low per-minute rate plans – You must avoid deals with low per-minute rates. Always try to save by avoiding such plans.
8. Ask providers about bill options – You should ask your chosen conference call service providers about their invoice options. Some providers send bill after every conference call, while others send it at the end of the month. However, if you choose a flat rate plan, you don’t need to bother about invoice system.
Discussed above are eight important tips which you may follow while looking for the best conference call service provider that provides both national and international conference calling facility.
Author’s Bio – David Anderson is famous for his technology related write-ups. Be it on international conference calling or making free conference calls, she write-ups are very much popular amongst tech-savvy business community.