To celebrate the Chinese New Year 2018 – Year of the Dog, we’re giving away our Yuno Gasai mod (Complete System), which is absolutely priceless. The mod took 2 months to build and features a custom and unique liquid cooling loop. You can read the full build log (with videos) … here.
I really enjoyed build this Project – Yuno Gasai. I always wanted to build a pink PC, but thought it could be a bit too much. As it turns out … our Project Yuno Gasai turned out to be a pretty “cute” and decent looking mod. Thanks to Corsair, Bitspower and Adata for sponsoring this build.
Here’s a list of the components used in our Project Yuno Gasai mod…
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270M-D3H
- Chassis: Corsair Carbide Air 240 Chassis
- PSU: Corsair RM650x
- SSD: Adata XPG SX7000 240GB
- RAM: ADATA XPG Dazzle DDR4-2400 16GB Kit
- 2 x Thermaltake Riing Fans
- 3 x Bitspower Hexagon Reserviors
- Bitspower DDC Plus Pump
- Bitspower 240mm Radiator
- All Bitspower fittings
- PETG Hard Tubing Loop with Baby Blue Coolant
How to Enter
All you have to do is sign-up and enter the prize giveaway (instructions below). There are 8 ways to increase your chances of winning!
Pictures and photos are for reference only. Actual prize may look different.
Closing date is on 8th April, 2018 at mid-night EST. We will then randomly draw a winner from Gleam. Prizes subject to availability. Funky Kit reserve the right to cancel/amend/revoke the prize giveaway at any time. All decisions made by Funky Kit for this prize giveaway are final. Good Luck!
Buy the items used in this mod:
- Intel Core i5-7600K Processor – http://amzn.to/2x2FyYH
- Gigabyte Z270M-D3H Motherboard – http://amzn.to/2xNFU4l
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 Chassis – http://amzn.to/2x3EiVo
- Bitspower Hexagon Reservior – http://amzn.to/2xJh5oq
- Bitspower DDC Plus Pump – http://amzn.to/2x3cpN0
- Adata XPG SX7000 240GB SSD – http://amzn.to/2xSPl2V
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 Arctic White Micro-ATX Chassis Review
- Corsair RM650x Power Supply Review
- Part 6 – Project Yuno Gasai – Side Panels Spray Painted PINK!
- Part 7 / 8 – Project Yuno Gasai – Add Water Cooling Components and Leak Test