TeamGroup this year skipped the Nangang center and instead decided to gave a suite at the Hyatt. On display, we saw their Night Hawk , Delta, Dark ROG DDR4 ram in action, some special “Limited Edition” Xtreem DDR4 ram, as well as their Cardea PCIe SSDs and external SSDs.
We met the actual engineer of the “Limited Edition” Xtreem DDR4 ram … It’s his signature on the ram!! He was kind enough to explain some of the technical stuff on the ram.
TeamGroup was kind enough to give us one of only 50 sets in the world … “Limited Edition” Xtreem DDR4 ram rated at 4133MHz. Apparently, each individual memory chips are hand-picked to get best performance. See below.
- Computex 2017 – Day 1, Cougar, Zotac, ASRock, Cooler Master, Thermaltake, MSI, Cybermods
- Computex 2017 Day 2 – Lian-Li, Noctua, Inwin, BitFenix, Adata, Bitspower, Bykski, GEIL, G.Skill, Raijintek
- Computex 2017 Day 3 – Roccat, EVGA, Phanteks, TeamGroup, Kingston, Corsair, Patriot, Antec, Gigabyte, Streacom
- Computex 2017 Day 4 – Asus, Alphacool, BIOSTAR and Inno3D
- Computex 2017 – Cooler Master Booth and Guest Hosting by Funky Kit