Posted by Nick G.
Monday, 07 January 2013 00:00
Page 1 of 6
In my experience, it's always good to have discriminating tastes when it comes to hardware, and cases are by no means an exception. Why? Well, cases can often be hit or miss when it comes to a variety of factors; such as: build quality, ease of installation, price, and, of course, overall looks. Today we'll be looking at a recent creation by Thermaltake that performs admirably in all four areas.
We live in a world where most things seem to move at the speed of light. At Thermaltake, we feel the same way and that is exactly how Thermaltake conducts itself to deliver innovative, reliable and customer-centric solutions to the worldwide market.
Since the beginning of Thermaltake in 1999, it has been at the forefront of creating new and exciting products at a time where most computer users were provided little to no choices for components that may seem irrelevant, but in reality crucial to the performance of a PC.
Thermaltake Server Series solutions, with years of thermal experience and industry leadership, sets its goal on reforming total thermal management in server segment by formulating the perfect mixture of versatility, efficiency and thermal management with each respective server product category: Rackmount Chassis, Server Fixed & Redundant Power Supply and Server CPU Cooling Management Solutions.
With its comprehensive line of products available, it enables Thermaltake's core customers to enjoy a one-stop-shop experience, reduce product design-in evaluation period and most important of all, flawless integration process. Each of Thermaltake's strengths enables its customer to focus on their core business while taking advantage of the skills and efficiency of a single thermal management solution partner.
Values & Principles
- While still a relatively young company, established in 1999, Thermaltake is built on unwavering will and dedication to address issues and innovate at the same time for computer enthusiasts and corporate users worldwide .
- With strong support of Research & Development team standing behind the brand, Thermaltake is committed to never-follow but always-lead.
- In past decades, the industrial and technological advancements in different fields have shaped the world we live in today and have also made a big impact on the environment. Thermaltake takes great measures to ensure the product that we produce relieve these impacts by being first to act on 80 PLUS® specification for computer power supply that greatly reduces the amount of electricity that a computer consumes.
- Always striving to be the best, we continuously benchmark our performance against the very best internally and externally.
- Customers are our greatest asset and Thermaltake does not take that for granted. That is why Thermaltake is the industry leading in customer service and customer support with around-the-clock automated product return service.
So what exactly is so special about the Soprano that makes it worth the investment? Well, if you'll simply look below, I'll give you the grand tour so you can see for yourself.