AMD today released the Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.11.2 beta software. The drivers come with launch-day optimization for “Star Wars: Battlefront II.” The drivers also fix a handful issues related to Radeon ReLive game video capture/streaming software, in which chroma artifacts would show up on the screen, and an issue which caused recording to fail when switching between borderless fullscreen and fullscreen modes. The drivers also address WattMan issues, in which undervolted values wouldn’t correctly apply on some “Polaris” (RX 400 and RX 500 series) GPUs, and underclocked GPU memory values not reflecting in the user-interface. Grab the drivers from the link below.
The change-log follows.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Radeon ReLive recorded clips may experience green corruption or green screen backgrounds.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to record when switching a game between Fullscreen and Borderless Fullscreen.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash or hang when enabling/disabling AMD CrossFire mode on some select Radeon HD 7000 series graphics products.
- Radeon WattMan user interface may not reflect overclocked or underclocked values for GPU memory.
- Radeon WattMan may not apply correct reduced voltage values for some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Secondary extended displays may experience green corruption when resuming from display off or sleep modes.