BIOSTAR unveils RACING X470GT8, a full ATX motherboard with the AMD X470 chipset for the second generation AMD Ryzen processors, Pinnacle Ridge and Raven Ridge. The BIOSTAR RACING X470GT8 offers performance and aesthetics for today’s overclockers and gamers. It has a premium black RACING themed PCB design, Digital Power+, Hi-Fi zone design, integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type A + C), Iron Slot Protection, and Advanced VIVID LED DJ for more RGB lighting control.
The BIOSTAR RACING X470GT8 motherboard is the flagship model for the 2nd generation Ryzen processors featuring the new AMD X470 enthusiast chipset. It features an ATX form factor with three PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots and supports two dual-channel memory up to DDR4-3200MHz (OC). The RACING X470GT8 has a 12-digital power phase design to harness the power of the new Ryzen 7 2700X 8-core, 16-thread processor. The motherboard also packs 6x SATA III ports, 1x M.2 32Gb/s port with the BIOSTAR M.2 Cooling heatsink and integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type A and C).
- Iron Slot Protection: The Iron Slot Protection reinforces PCI-E x16 slots to protect heavier graphics cards from bending, and extend the longevity of the slots.
- Digital Power Plus: IR digital power to provide the highest performance and superior stability.
- Lightning Charger: Supporting QC2.0 to help the battery of smart devices, including smart phone, tablet, and BT speaker, with faster charging time.
- VIVID LED Armor: With onboard LED for DIY fun and protects I/O interfaces and audio electronic components without the damage of static electricity.
- 5050 LED Fun Zone: Packed with 2x 5050 LED headers to bring more colorful lighting options.
- M.2 Cooling Protection: M.2 Protection for the chip area and M.2 with stable operation and long lifespan.