Now that you’ve exported your iPhone contacts … you probably want to import them into a popular email platform such as Gmail.
In this article we’ll show you how it’s done in 3 simple steps! What’s more … once you’ve imported your contacts to Gmail, you’ll be able to sync your contacts to your iPhone from your Gmail and vice versa on-the-fly … what we call “Active Sync”.
This “Active Sync” feature, we will show you in our next article. Are you ready? Now let’s import your freshly extracted iPhone contacts to Gmail …
Follow these simple steps …
Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click on that red drop down menu with the word “Mail”
- Select contacts
- Click on “Import Contacts” (see below)
- Click browse
- Select the CSV file which you saved previously when you exported your iPhone contacts
- Click “Import”
And that’s it! … seriously it’s that simple. You should now see all your iPhone contacts saved and imported in to your Gmail account. Job done!
More articles like this …
- How to enable Active Sync for Gmail contacts in iPhone (Step 3)
- How to extract iPhone contacts to CSV file (Step 1)
- How to extract your contacts from iPhone or iTunes backup
- How to extract your Windows product/serial key
- How to transfer and play .AVI movies on your iPhone
- How to install an .IPA app file on your iPhone
- How to save battery life on your iPhone
- How to extract movies, photos and MP3s from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to setup dual display on your Macbook Air via HDMI