My name is Sebastian, 19 years old (18 when PC was built), and this is my first PC I ever built! This is one of the first five made Deepcool Tristellar for the European market, and most extreme Tristellar ever built!
It can’t get more hardcore than this …
Far more than 300 hours and too much money is put down in to this project. This is my dream PC, I had no limits, could do whatever I wanted, and this is the final product, the PC, the vision I have been dreaming about.
- Asrock X99E-ITX/ac
- Intel Core i7 5820K
- EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper
- 2x8Gb HyperX Fury DDR4 2666Mhz
- Superflower Leadex 850Watt platinum
- 2x Samsung 850 Evo 500Gb SSD
- Samsung 850 Pro 1Tb SSD
- Samsung SM951 NVMe 128Gb SSD
= Over 2Tb SSD
Before you look at the water cooling I want to point out that ALL the hardline tubing is bent BY HAND! NO tools or machines!!!
Water cooling, dual loops:
- 2x EKWB 120x60mm XE radiators
- 2x EKWB Vardar 120x25mm PWM 3000RPM
- 2x ID-COOLING 120x15mm PWM 1600RPM
- A ton of Monsoon Hardline free center green 13/10
- 18x Monsoon rotary green 13/10
- 2x XSPC D5 Photon 170
- 2x XSPC Photon 170
- 2x XSPC temperature with white led display
- EKWB Supremacy EVO CPU block
I wanted to create something, someone else had NEVER done before. Something that gives you goosebumps. Something that draws attention and says WOW when you see it. Everything is made by hand, no machines or other tools other than a saw and drill have been used.
This is my PC mod for participation, I hope you liked it! Thanks for watching!
Sebastian “eucalyptus” Edemalm
More on Mod-My-Box™: