All-in-all, the ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 is a fantastic motherboard that come absolutely packed with great features, at a price you won’t believe. If you want a high-end gaming motherboard based on the Z390 chipset, then take a serious look at the ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9. We did … and we fully recommend it!
Read the full review … here.
The copper based Pacific W5 CPU Water Block features anti-corrosive nickel plating, high-quality PMMA cover, and central inlet design for extreme cooling performance. The water block has a built-in water temperature sensor to deliver the real-time coolant temperature that flows through the CPU water block for security. W5 is not only equipped with top-notch inner components but also has a gorgeous RGB appearance. The water block features 16.8 million colors LED supported by TT RGB Plus Software, Amazon Alexa Voice Service and Razer Synapse 3 (Razer Chroma). In addition, Pacific W5 CPU Water Block is designed with universal mounting mechanism that fits with most G1/4 fittings and offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Pacific W5 CPU Water Block provides ultimate cooling performance while shines in 16.8 million RGB colors.
For more information … go here.
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts