We got these from a friend of mine. They’re custom made GPU support bracket with ZOTAC logo plus it comes with RGB!
The LED is powered by a 4-pin Molex connector, alternatively there’s also a 4-pin RGB cable that can be plugged directly on to the motherboard. Nice!
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts