Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
This one of Thermaltake’s premium cases. And it shows. The Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus is spacious, has a dismantlable modular system, a sleek design, and a unique rotational PCIE slot bracket, as well as two massive pre-install 200mm Riing 20 RGB fans and one Riing Plus 140 fan. If you want to build a full tower system to impress your buddies (watercooled or not) … then this is the case to go for!
Read the full review … here.
Adding Custom Grille
Tempered Glass Panel with Decals
Adding the Mannequin Arm
Adding a Custom Made 12v Neon LED Strip
We wanted to make sure that this system belonged to Alita 😉 so we created a custom-made 12v neon LED strip with her name.
Lots of cutting, super glue, wiring and soldering was need … I hate soldering, but in the end it was worth it.
— FUNKYKIT (@funkykit) April 30, 2019
Our Resident Battle Angel Figurine
We couldn’t find the original Battle Angel Alita figurine ANYWHERE … so we have had to use one of the girls from WISM Soldier instead.
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts