It’s that time of the year when our Funky Kit Team gets a little busy. And what better to keep those itchy fingers occupied with our latest epic PC build … Project Battle Angel Alita.
“My name Alita, I was created by Funky Kit in the year 20-19. It took my masters approximately 48 man-hours over a period of 2 calendar months. This is their story on how I was born …”
Join us in our epic journey from start to finish. I would like to say a BIG thank you to our sponsors Thermaltake, Zotac, ASRock and Patriot for making this happen.
Through all the adversity … we’ve finally made it. I dedicate this PC build to all those close to me. Thank you for your continued support over the years.
- Intel Core i7-8700K processor
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 motherboard
- 2 x ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP Extreme Core (in NVLink/SLI mode)
- 16 GB Thermaltake WaterRam RGB DDR4-3200 memory
- 512 GB Patriot Viper VPN100 PCIe Gen 3×4 M.2 SSD
- 3 x Thermaltake Riing Trio 140 RGB fans for the chassis
- 3 x Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 fans for the radiator
- Pacific W5 CPU Water Block
- Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator
- Pacific PR22-D5 Pump+Reservoir combo
- Pacific Flow Indicator One
- Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant
- Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275W Snow Edition 80Plus Platinum
- Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
Here’s a group photo all the components used. A big thanks goes out to our sponsors … Thermaltake, Zotac, Patriot and ASRock.
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts