HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced its first Qi-compatible HyperX PulsefireTM Dart wireless gaming mouse and Qi-certified HyperX ChargePlay Base wireless charger. Both products offer wireless charging convenience to the world of gaming expanding wireless flexibility and convenience.
The HyperX Pulsefire Dart wireless gaming mouse offers up to 50 hours of battery life on a single charge and comfortable padded leatherette side-grips. Pulsefire Dart delivers pinpoint accuracy with its Pixart 3389 sensor and native DPI settings up to 16,000 DPI. The mouse also provides three preset DPI settings – 800, 1600 and 3200 DPI – with LED indicators. The left and right buttons use Omron switches for exceptional click feel, response and consistency and are rated up to 50 million clicks.
Pulsefire Dart is built with an ergonomic design, including padded leatherette grips for palm or claw style gaming and a body style that fits users’ palms comfortably for improved control. HyperX NGENUNITY software allows users to monitor battery life and offers advanced customization for RGB lighting effects, six programmable buttons, macros and DPI settings. Pulsefire Dart is compatible with Qi-certified wireless charging devices. A 2.4 GHz wireless adapter is included to extend the range of desktop PC setups.
“HyperX recognizes the growing trend of devices that support wireless charging and is extending its support to its users to offer more ways for them to charge their wireless products,” said Jennifer Ishii, mouse business manager, HyperX. “HyperX is launching wireless products with Qi wireless charging compatibility, including the ChargePlay Base, enabling users to charge their Qi-enabled gaming products, mobile phones and other devices. The Pulesfire Dart is our first wireless Qi-compatible gaming mouse, with padded leatherette side grips.”
The HyperX ChargePlay Base is a wireless charger that is multi-device compatible and can simultaneously charge two Qi-enabled devices rated at 10 watts per charging pad. The ChargePlay Base offers separate battery indicator displays to easily monitor the charging status of the devices and includes a USB-C cable and AC adapter.
HyperX Pulsefire Dart (HX-MC006B) and ChargePlay Base (HX-CPBS-A) are now available for $99.99 MSRP and $59.99 MSRP respectively through HyperX’s network of retail and e-tail outlets. For more information on HyperX products and global availability, please visit the HyperX website.
Pulsefire Dart Wireless Gaming Mouse Specifications
- Sensor: Pixart PMW3389
- Resolution: Up to 16000 DPI
- DPI Presets: 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI
- Speed: 450ips
- Acceleration: 50G
- Buttons: 6
- Left / Right buttons switches: Omron
- Left / Right buttons durability: 50 million clicks
- Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting
- Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Connection type: 2.4 GHz wireless / wired
- Battery life: 90 hours – LED off; 50 hours – Default LED Lighting
- Charging type: Wireless Qi charging / wired
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Cable type: Detachable charging/data cable
- Weight (without cable): 112g
- Weight (with cable): 130g
- Dimensions: Length 124.8 mm, Height 43.6 mm, Width 73.9 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 m
ChargePlay Base Qi Wireless Charger Specifications
- Number of devices: 2 Qi-enabled devices
- Qi Output: Up to 15 W total
- Indicators: 2 LED indicators
- AC adapter: 24 W (5V/3A; 9 V/2A; 12 V/2A)
- Cable Type: USB Type-C
- Cable Length: 1.8 m
- Dimension: 215.04 mm x 90.91 mm x 17.36 mm
- Weight (without cable): 135 g
- Total Weight: 254.3 g