AMD today released the latest version of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition. Version 18.4.1 Beta adds initial support for the April 2018 update of Windows 10 (build 1803), (formerly referred to as “Spring Creators Update”). The drivers also fix issues with a number of games, such as water textures not appearing correctly in “World of Final Fantasy;” an application hang noticed on game loading screens of “Stellaris,” display corruption noticed on “Call of Duty: WWII” on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics cards, and flickering noticed in “Sea of Thieves.” Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.4.1
The change-log follows.
- Initial support for Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- Water textures may not render or may appear to be missing in World of Final Fantasy .
- Stellaris may experience an application hang on loading screens.
- Call of Duty : World War II may experience corruption during gameplay on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
- The Radeon ReLive Instant Replay feature may fail to record in some gaming applications unless desktop recording is enabled.
- Sea of Thieves may experience flickering in some game menus on multi GPU enabled system configurations.