AMD today released Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.9.1 beta. The drivers introduce optimization of “Shadow of the Tomb Raider” and “Star Control: Origins.” A number of issues are also addressed with this release. To begin with, a bug that prevented FreeSync from enabling in “Monster Hunter: World” has been fixed. Radeon Link not connecting to devices running Android 9 Pie has been fixed. Radeon ReLive not properly recording DirectX 12 games on R9 290 and R9 390 series GPUs has been fixed. A cursor lag noticed on multi-display systems with one of the monitors turned off has been fixed. The Radeon Settings context-menu item not appearing after driver installation has been fixed. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.9.1
The change-log follows.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Star Control : Origins
- Radeon FreeSync may fail to enable when playing Monster Hunter : World.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes not appear in the right-click context menu on Windows desktop after Radeon Software installation.
- AMD Link may fail to connect on Android Pie devices due to authentication failures.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes popup an error message due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatch.
- Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.
- Some DirectX 12 gaming applications may experience instability while recording with Radeon ReLive on system configurations using Radeon R9 290 and Radeon R9 390 series graphics products.