The world’s most popular hardware info and benchmark utility has recently been updated with a ton of new support and features. More detail after the break.
GPGPU Hash Benchmark and Windows 8.1 Update 1 Support
Budapest, Hungary – March 26, 2013 – FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 4.30 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 4.30 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 4.30 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 4.30 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new version comes with an additional multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmark which can be used to measure the SHA-1 hashing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. As AIDA64 has included a hash benchmark for CPUs for years, users can now directly compare how good their GPUs and CPUs are at crunching one of the most widely used cryptographic hash functions. The latest versions also implements support for Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 as well as for the latest hardware.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
Operating system details, installed programs list, and security software information for the first major update to Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Optimized and fixed ACPI query, tree enumeration and temperature measurement modules.
OpenCL GPGPU SHA-1 hash benchmark
A new multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmark to measure SHA-1 hashing performance of modern graphics processors and APUs. On-the-fly OpenCL kernel compilation with automatic vectorization and unroll optimizations. Support for AMD CrossFireX, AMD DualGraphics and nVIDIA SLI configurations with simultaneous benchmarking of all available GPU and APU devices. Mixed configurations (e.g. AMD GPU + nVIDIA GPU), multi-GPU video adapters, OpenCL-capable IGPs and APUs are fully supported. Heavily optimized native x86/x64 CPU benchmarks are also included for comparison purposes.
Next-generation Intel processors and chipsets support
AVX2 and FMA optimized 64-bit benchmarks for the upcoming Intel “Broadwell” desktop and mobile processors. Chipset information for Intel “Broadwell PCH-LP” integrated south bridge, and for the integrated memory controller of Intel “Broadwell” processors. AIDA64 benchmarks and System Stability Test utilize Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2), Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) instructions, and AES-NI hardware acceleration of the new Intel processors. Improved support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell-E” CPU. Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” processors.
Support for the latest hardware technologies
Multi-threaded OpenCL GPGPU benchmarks, graphics processor, OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and cooling fan monitoring for the latest GPUs: AMD Radeon R7 265; nVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, GeForce 830M, GeForce 845M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 870M, GeForce GTX 880M. Crucial M550 SSD, Intel 730 SSD and CUDA 6.0 support. Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs.
New features & improvements
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Update 1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1 support
- OpenCL GPGPU SHA-1 hash benchmark
- CUDA 6.0 support
- Socket AM1 motherboards support
- Improved support for Intel “Broadwell” CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD “Carrizo” and “Toronto” APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel “Skylake”, “Cherry Trail”, “Denverton” CPUs
- Crucial M550 and Intel 730 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R7 265
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 745, GeForce 800 Series
What’s new since AIDA64 v4.00
- OpenCL GPGPU Benchmark Suite
- AMD Mantle graphics accelerator diagnostics
- Multi-threaded memory stress test with SSE, SSE2, AVX, AVX2, FMA, BMI and BMI2 acceleration
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD “Kaveri”, “Bald Eagle”, “Mullins”, “Beema” APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Atom C2000 “Avoton” and “Rangeley” SoC
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel “Bay Trail” desktop, mobile and tablet SoC
- Full support for the upcoming Intel “Haswell Refresh” platform with Intel “Wildcat Point” PCH
- Razer SwitchBlade LCD support
- Preliminary support for Intel Quark X1000 “Clanton” SoC
- Improved support for OpenCL 2.0
- Support for VirtualBox v4.3 and VMware Workstation v10
- OCZ Vector 150, OCZ Vertex 460, Samsung XP941 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R5, R7, R9 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 700 Series
Pricing and Availability
All AIDA64 v4.30 editions are globally available today.
Targeting business customers, AIDA64 Business is a comprehensive IT asset management solution, which offers hardware diagnostic, network audit, change management and remote capabilities to corporate customers. The product is available for $199.90 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $1499 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $2999 for 200 clients or more.
AIDA64 Network Audit is dedicated network inventory solution for businesses. It is available for $99.95 for up to 10 clients with 1-year maintenance; $749 for 100 clients with 1-year maintenance and $1499 for 200 clients or more.
A professional solutions for corporate IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer is a system information, hardware diagnostic and benchmarking utility, which provides exhaustive details about both the hardware components and the installed software. It is available for $199.90 for 1 engineer with 1-year maintenance.
Based on the award-winning AIDA technology, AIDA64 Extreme is an industry-leading system information, diagnostic and benchmarking solution for PC enthusiasts, which can be purchased for $39.95 with 1-year maintenance.