You can download the latest NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 531.29 driver s from Nvidia’s website.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Atomic Heart and the closed Beta of THE FINALS.
- Higher CPU usage from NVIDIA Container might be observed after exiting a game 
- Stability issues may be observed on certain laptops with GeForce GTX 10/MX250/350 series GPUs 
- Adobe application stability issues using 531.18 
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used. 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- [Hogwarts Legacy] Black Screen/Hang on Launch at Shader Compilation Screen using Driver 531.18 
Workaround: Close and relaunch game.
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash 
- Assassin’s Creed Origins stability issues using 531.18 
- HD Audio Driver — 220.127.116.11
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 18.104.22.168
- CUDA — 12.1
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.963.0
Download from Nvidia’s website.