New NVIDIA Releases GeForce 388.71 WHQL Drivers now available to download.
NVIDIA today released the latest version of their GeForce software suite. Version 388.71 is a game-ready one, which brings the best performance profile for the phenomenon that is Player Unknown’s BattleGrounds. For professionals, there’s added support for CUDA 9.1, and Warframe SLI profiles have been updated. There are also many 3D Vision profiles that have been updated for this release, so make sure to check them out after the break, alongside other bug fixes and known issues.
As always, users can download these drivers right here on TechPowerUp. Just follow the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 388.71 WHQL
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Black Desert – Fair
- ELEX – Good
- Forza Motorsport 7 – Not recommended
- JX3 Online – Fair
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND – Not recommended
- [YouTube]: Flickering may occur when playing videos in full-screen mode. 
- [YouTube][Notebook]: Artifacts may appear when pausing video playback. 
- Lines appear across the screen momentarily while booting into Windows. [200339233/1953061]
- [NVIDIA TITAN V]: TDR error occurs and the display goes blank while playing a Bluray disc at high resolutions. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The driver may not recognize or install the GPU. 
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA TITAN V][G-Sync]: G-Sync displays may go blank when switching between different overclocked memory clocks multiple times. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing the game. 
- [Kepler GPUs][StarWars Battlefront II]: The system hangs when launching the game in DirectX 12 API mode.