These new Game Ready drivers are available from TPU … NVIDIA today released GeForce Software version 441.12 WHQL. These drivers come game-ready for “Red Dead Redemption 2,” which is going live tomorrow (November 5th). The drivers add or improve optimization for “Need for Speed Heat” and “Borderlands 3.” The drivers fix a white-screen game crash associated with “Super Robot Wars V.” With these drivers, NVIDIA is also addressing a security vulnerability, which isn’t documented publicly yet, but will be released on Nov 6th, as “Security Bulletin 4907”. Right now it is only briefly described as “Added security updates for driver components”. Grab the drivers from the link below.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce Software 441.12 WHQL
The change-log follows.
- The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Red Dead Redemption 2.
- This new driver also includes the latest optimizations for Need for Speed Heat and Borderlands 3.
New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors
- The list of G-SYNC Compatible displays increases to over 55 options with the addition of the LG
- B9, C9, and E9 4K OLED TVs. Make sure to update your firmware first for the best experience.
Application Performance Profiles
Added or updated the following performance profiles:
- Borderlands 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2
New Features and Other Changes
- Added security updates for driver components.
- Adds support for new LG TV G-SYNC compatible monitor.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Super Robot Wars V]: The game crashes to a white screen.