Download them now …
NVIDIA today unveiled the GeForce 430.64 WHQL graphics drivers. These drivers include the crucial bug fix that caused abnormal CPU usage by telemetry, which was fixed by the non-WHQL 430.53 Hotfix . In addition, it comes Game Ready for “RAGE 2,” “World War Z,” and “Total War: Three Kingdoms.” The drivers also add SLI support for “Imperator: Rome,” and “Insurgency Sandstorm.” In addition to the high CPU-usage bug, version 430.64 WHQL fixes a flickering observed when 3DMark Time Spy is launched, an application crash with BeamNG, “Hitman 2” DirectX 12 mode, and flickering noticed on secondary monitor when a video is played on the primary one, in dual-monitor setups.
DOWNLOAD: NVIDIA GeForce 430.64 WHQL
The change-log follows.
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Imperator: Rome
- Insurgency Sandstorm
- Version 430.64 adds security updates for driver components.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. 
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched. 
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. 
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316 2565509]
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page->Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. 
- [Sniper Elite 4]: Random crashes occur when playing the game.