OC-ESPORTS.io announces the April Extreme Clocking 2017 by GIGABYTE.
HWBOT, leading organization in the field of overclocking, would like to inform you that OC-Esports.io hosts from April 1st to April 30th the GIGABYTE April Clocking competition.
“GIGABYTE is excited to kick off the April Extreme Clocking 2017, the second of four contests in GIGABYTE’s overclocking season. Top overclockers can earn bragging rights along with a bundle of top-notch hardware from a total prize pool of over $2500.”
- Start date: April 1 2017 – 12:00pm UTC
- End date: April 30 2017 – 12:00pm UTC
- Competition stages:
- Stage 1: XTU with target
- Stage 2: XTU with target
- Stage 3: XTU with target
- Stage 4: XTU with target
- Competition limitations:
- Only use a motherboard by Gigabyte/Aorus
- Please attach a picture of your overclocking rig
- Must use official competition background
- A verification screenshot is required
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, participants must submit in all stages of the competition.
- In a case of a tie, the earlier submission wins
- The overall competition tie-breaker is stage 4, then stage 3, then stage 2.
- Competition page:
- Competition rules:
- Competition prizes: