March 25, 2014, Fremont, California — Corsair, a designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the immediate availability of the Obsidian Series 450D performance mid-tower PC case. The 450D matches the iconic, brushed aluminum design of the Obsidian series with an increased focus on high-airflow, ensuring your system not only looks great, but runs cool.
Obsidian Series 450D has an elegant brushed aluminum front panel and a solid steel body, with an interior that’s optimized for efficient, high-volume airflow. But don’t let its mid-tower size fool you – the 450D can also house some serious watercooling gear. The included dual front AF140L intake fans provide direct GPU cooling, and there’s a total of seven fan mounts for your extremely high volume airflow projects. All air intakes are protected with removable dust filters.
The interior is designed for superior cooling efficiency, with a modular removable drive cage system and dual SSD bays that mount behind the motherboard tray and out of the airflow path. The extra-large, flush mounted side window puts your system-building expertise on display while keeping with the sleek and refined Obsidian Series design.
- Dual AF140L intake fans with direct airflow path to GPUs
- Seven fan mounting points for high-airflow and watercooling applications
- Modular drive cage system with lateral SSD bays
- Black anodized brushed aluminum fascia
- Extra-large, flush-mount side window
- Generous expansion room for building high-performance systems
- Beautiful brushed aluminum fascia with mesh cutouts makes an elegant design statement
- Full side panel window to view your components
- Tool-free SSD, hard drive, and optical drive installation
- Includes two AF140L intake fans, and a rear AF120L exhaust
- Tool-free SSD cages hidden behind the motherboard tray
- Designed for fast and straightforward builds
As previously stated, the Obsidian Series 450D is immediately available for a MSRP of $119.99.