First I want to thank Corsair for sending me this product for review! Today we will be taking a look at the Corsair H100i PRO RGB Liquid CPU Cooler. This is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler designed for both Intel and AMD processors, cover a wide variety of sockets which includes Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4. It features a large 240mm radiator, along with 2 x super quiet 120mm ML fans, and a RGB water block with a built-in pump.
Before we start here’s some information about the company.
Founded in 1994, Corsair has grown from pioneering the high-performance DRAM market to one of the worlds leading providers of enthusiast-grade PC components and peripherals. Our groundbreaking technology and innovation can be found in our high-performance memory, ultra-efficient power supplies, PC cases, PC and CPU cooling solutions, and solid-state storage devices. Under the Corsair Gaming brand, launched in 2014, we provide gaming keyboards, mice, headsets and mouse mats to eSports professionals and anybody who is passionate about competitive PC gaming.
Corsair hardware is regularly featured in showcase dream systems, and we have earned the adulation and respect of the press, professional gamers and overclockers, high-end system integrators, and PC enthusiasts worldwide by delivering leading-edge technology backed by renowned service and support.
Corsair has developed a global operations infrastructure with extensive marketing and distribution channel relationships, and our products are available through leading distributors and retailers in over sixty countries worldwide.
BE SEEN, NOT HEARD
DYNAMIC MULTICOLOR RGB LIGHTING
Vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build.
POWERED BY MAGNETIC LEVITATION
Two 120mm ML-Series magnetic levitation bearing PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels.
TOTAL SPEED CONTROL
PWM fan speed control allows you to run your fans anywhere between 400 RPM to 2,400 RPM for complete quiet or maximum cooling.
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your system to life with dynamic synchronized RGB lighting, customizable fan speeds to silence fans and advanced system monitoring all from a single intuitive interface.
PRECISE FAN AND PUMP CONTROL
Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Advanced pump speed control options to maximize performance or minimize noise.
EASY TO INSTALL
Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on most major CPU sockets. Compatible with Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, and *AMD TR4
* Purchase bracket CW-8960054 on CORSAIR webstore for compatibility with AMD socket TR4
- Cooling Warranty Five years
- Cold Plate Material Copper
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- PWM Yes
- CORSAIR LINK compatibility Yes
- Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed 2400 RPM
- Number of Fans 2
- Cooling Socket support Intel 115x, Intel 2011/2066, AMD AM3/AM2, AMD AM4, AMD TR4
- Lighting RGB
- Radiator Size 240mm
- Fan Model ML-Series
- Fan airflow 75 CFM
- Noise level 37 dBA
- Fan static pressure
- 4.2 mm-H2O
Now let’s move onto the unboxing!
- CORSAIR Gaming Lapboard Review
- CORSAIR K63 Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- CORSAIR Dark Core RGB SE Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair HS70 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- Corsair ML140 Pro RGB LED 140mm Fans
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Pro RGB 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Cherry MX Red
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Review
- Corsair HS50 Gaming Headset Review
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Special Edition Review
- Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm Dual Light Loop Fans