Verdict and Conclusion
There’s just something grand about the Corsair H115i Pro RGB Liquid CPU cooler. Not sure if it’s the packaging or the fact that it just looks aesthetically pleasing. Most AIO coolers are just ugly looking. Anyhow, one thing is for sure … the Corsair H115i Pro RGB performs as good as it looks.
I love the sleeved tubing, I like the all copper base, and I love the large 240mm Aluminium radiator, as well as the included 2 x Corsair 140mm magnetic levitation fans. All-in-all, it’s a great AIO package that offers decent cooling performance, with low noise and good looks.
We ran our Core i7-8700K with Turbo Boost at 4.3GHz at full load. Temperatures hit 80 degrees Celsius which is acceptable. OC temps reached 89 degrees Celsius when overclocked 4.9GHz. Nothing spectacular, but it is what I expected.
The downloadable Corsair Link Software allows you to change the RGB effects including different Colours, Mode and Speed. Available modes include Rainbow, Static, Blink, Color Pulse, Color Shift or Temperature. You can also check the temperature, as well as the speed of the fans and pump.
You can buy the Corsair H115i Pro RGB Liquid CPU cooler for only USD $139 from Amazon – http://amzn.to/2IFIUTz. At this price, I think it’s pretty decent and falls within the same price range as other AIO CPU coolers that feature a 280mm radiator.
- Fits all Intel and AMD processors
- 100% Copper base
- Corsair Link sofwtare
- Low Pump Noise Level: 20.4dB(A)
- Sleeved Tubing
- Large 280mm radiator
- 2 x 140mm magnetic levitation super quiet fans
- None I can think of
The Corsair H115i Pro RGB Liquid CPU cooler is a must for any enthusiast or user who wants decent cooling performance with low noise for their system. It’s compatible with Corsair Link software, looks great and comes with 5 years warranty.
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Review
- Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm Dual Light Loop Fans
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Special Edition Review
- Corsair RM650x Power Supply Review
- Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 Arctic White Micro-ATX Chassis Review
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Gaming Keyboard Review
- Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse Review