We had a short break from reviewing SilentiumPC products earlier this year, but since then they’ve released some new and refreshed versions of their already popular CPU coolers. We will present to you some of these most interesting products starting from the Fortis 3 EVO ARGB.
Presented in this review, the cooler is designed to deliver high performance and also amazing ARGB effects. To check the maximum potential, we will use the i9-10900K processor, a beast considering a die size and generated heat.
Stay with us to find out what to offer has the Fortis 3 EVO ARGB CPU cooler.
Fortis 3 Evo ARGB is a new version of this extremely popular CPU cooling kit, nickel-plated and enriched with the addressable RGB (ARGB) illumination system. This is an attractive offer for those who seek the extraordinary and personalized look of their PC without compromising high performance – it is ensured not only by 5 heat pipes in direct contact with the CPU or a large size nickel-plated asymmetrical heat sink, but also by a new and illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm SE PWM fan. The new cooling kit is fully compatible with all popular processor sockets such as AMD AM3 (+), AMD AM4, Intel LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066.
- ARGB LED LIGHTING: PULSAR HP ARGB 140 MM SE PWM FAN WITH CONTROLLER
- FULLY NICKELED RADIATOR
- EFFICIENT PULSAR HP ARGB 140 MM SE PWM FAN (250 – 1400 RPM)
- 158 MM TALL – FITS MOST POPULAR CHASSIS
- COMPATIBILITY OF THE LIGHTING SYSTEM WITH SILENTIUMPC CASES WITH ‘EVO ARGB’ MARKING
- COMPATIBILITY WITH POPULAR ARGB SYSTEMS: ASUS AURA SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC (3-PIN ARGB), MSI MYSTIC LIGHT (3-PIN ARGB) AND GIGABYTE RGB FUSION (3-PIN ARGB) MOTHERBOARDS
- NANO RESET ARGB CONTROLLER FOR LIGHTING CONTROL IN OTHER SYSTEMS
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IN ITS RANGE, ASYMMETRICAL HEAT SINK
- PACTUM PT-2 1,5G (5.0 W/M.K) THERMAL COMPOUND INCLUDED
The addressable LED lighting of Fortis 3 Evo ARGB allows you for fully individual customization of effects, colors and style to your needs. You can control the visual aspects separately for each of the 9 LEDs embedded in the Pulsar HP ARGB fan. You can also choose one of many illumination effects as well as almost any of the 16 million colors in various combinations: from a shimmering rainbow, through constant single-color lighting, slow, gradual color change or calm ‘breathing’, to a spectacular wave.
Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm
SilentiumPC Fortis 3 Evo ARGB utilizes a new, illuminated Pulsar HP ARGB 140 mm SE PWM fan with 250-1400 RPM rotation speed range. It provides equally high performance compared to the Sigma Pro 140 mm PWM fan used on Fortis 3.
5 heatpipes + nickel plating
Fortis 3 Evo ARGB transfers heat from the base to the heatsink using five nickel-plated, copper 6mm heat pipes with direct CPU contact. The whole heat sink is also nickel plated, i.a. for a unique visual effect.
Nano Reset ARGB controller
The included manual Nano Reset ARGB controller allows you to use all the visual qualities of the cooler even if you don’t have a compatible motherboard or controller-equipped chassis. Thanks to the ARGB signal splitters, the Fortis 3 Evo ARGB cooling system can also be synchronized with many other SilentiumPC products.
The right-sized heat sink, combined with five heat pipes, provides a very large surface for heat dissipation, and thus – a low temperature. Its asymmetrical shape means that the Fortis 3 Evo ARGB does not interfere with RAM modules – their height is not limited.
The SilentiumPC Fortis 3 Evo ARGB cooling kit comes standard with a mounting kit and backplate for all of the most popular processor sockets. For AMD units they are: AM2 / AM2 + / AM3 / AM3 + / AM4 as well as FM2 and FM2 +. Compatible Intel sockets: LGA775 / LGA 115x / LGA1366 / LGA2011 / LGA2011 v3 / LGA2066.
In addition to the necessary elements, the set also includes Pactum PT-2 thermal compound with increased thermal conductivity.
The ARGB version of the Fortis cooler isn’t available in the Amazon store yet since it’s a new product. However, SilentiumPC Fortis 3 HE1425 v2 is available for around $41.00 on the Amazon – https://amzn.to/2Nfni67
- SilentiumPC Navis EVO ARGB 280 CPU Cooler Review
- SilentiumPC Fera 3 HE1224 V2 CPU Cooler Review
- Silverstone PF360-ARGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Scythe Fuma 2 Twin-Tower CPU Cooler Review
- SilentiumPC Navis RGB 280 Cooler Review
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240P Mirage CPU Cooler Review
- Scythe Kotetsu Mark II TUF Gaming Alliance CPU Cooler Review