Today, we’ll be taking a quick look at the EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Vertical GPU Mount. This GPU mount not only allows you to mount your graphics card vertically, but also gives you the option to mount graphics card at varying angles. It comes with a built-in ARGB LED strip (3-pin), and a 17cm PCIE 4.0 riser cable that’s compatible for all the latest graphics card.
This multi-angle vertical GPU mount is perfect for any modder or enthusiast who wants to show off their graphics card in FULL view inside their system. We’ll be using this vertical GPU mount for our upcoming PC project build, and I know it’s going to look fantastic!
Choose your own Best Visual Angle of your GPU.
Nowadays, the graphics cards on the market are getting bigger and bigger and the appearance is very eye-catching, the new released vertical graphics card mount allows vertical installation of a GPU on any chassis to better show off the visual design of the GPU and its cooler.
Equipped with 11pcs of Addressable RGB LED lights, ARGB provides full lighting for your build, it can be synced with other 5V ARGB devices by M/B.
Multi-Angle Adjustment GPU mount
The adjustable GPU bracket allows to show off their GPUs and enhance cooling efficiency by mounting it vertically, or at an angle between 0 and 45 degrees, on the PSU shroud or any metal surface.
- The adjustable GPU bracket allows to show off their GPUs and enhance cooling efficiency by mounting it vertically, or at an angle between 0 and 45 degrees, on the PSU shroud or any metal plane.
- GPU Bracket with ARGB LED lighting effects, Synchronizable ARGB lighting via motherboard (AURA, Mystic, Fusion):Support M/B 3 Pin ARGB Header (5V, D, G), Please note : Not Support 4pin RGB header (+12V, G,R,B), 12 volts can destroy LED.
- The base bracket is equipped with a strong magnet, which can make the bracket stable on the PSU shroud
- Supports most 1, 2, and 3 slot graphic cards, high quality metal material increases structural toughness and supports the large graphics card on the market.
- Feturing with Gen4 riser cable, supports PCIE 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.0,Compatible with RTX3090, RTX3080, RTX3070, RTX3060TI, RX6900XT, RX6800.
- Please test the riser cable onto the GPU first before installing the GPU to vertical bracket mount./ Please refer to length spec image and confirm that there is enough space of your chassis.
More information can be found on EZDIY-Fab’s website. You can buy the EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Vertical GPU Mount for aorund USD $63.99 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3Ct6Zdc
|Model||JP-RGB 4.0CM muti GPU-W|
|Part Number||US-RGB 4.0CM muti GPU-W|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI Express|
|PCIE 4.0 Riser Cable||Yes – 17cm length|
|Graphics coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||JP-RGB 4.0CM muti GPU-W|
|Parcel Dimensions||27.1 x 14.9 x 10.7 cm; 800 Grams|
The GPU mount comes with built-in ARGB LED strip (3-pin) which can be found on the underside if the bracket. It’s compatible with all the major RGB eco-systems including Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome.
WARNING! This GPU bracket does NOT support 4pin RGB header (+12V, G,R,B), the 12 volts will destroy the LEDs.
You’ll also find a 17cm PCIE 4.0 riser cable suitable for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, RTX 3080 Ti, RTX 3080, RTX 3070 Ti, RTX 3070, RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3060, as well as AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT, RX 6800 XT, RX 6700 XT.
Also included are the 2 multi-angle mounts with strong magnets. These strong magnets will not only let you install the GPU mount easily, but also make it stand firmly insde your case.
The GPU Mount (with GPU Installed)
Fully Installed with GeForce RTX 3090
Our EVGA Geforce RTX 3090 measures 98.4mm high and 285.37mm in length. So no issues with mounting this beast to the EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Vertical GPU Mount.
Verdict and Conclusion
Most vertical GPU mounts are custom made for a particular case or chassis. And what I found, was that some of these vertical GPU mounts are quite restrictive after installation … meaning, the spacing around the graphics card is very tight. This will definitely affect airflow and cooling.
With the EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle vertical GPU mount, I don’t have to worry about any of that. Provided your case or chassis has plenty of room in and around the PSU cover, then you’re all good. The magnetic feet on the multi-angle brackets are pretty strong, well strong enough to support my EVGA Geforce RTX 3090.
You now have the option to mount your graphics card vertically, or at an angle so that you can show off their graphics card in FULL view inside their system. I love it!
The GPU mount comes with a built-in ARGB LED strip (3-pin) and should work with all the major RGB eco-systems including Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and ASRock Polychrome.
The only thing I wished for is a long PCIE 4.0 riser cable. At 17cm it’s a little too short … a 25-30cm cable would have been perfect.
You can buy the EZDIY-FAB Multi-Angle Vertical GPU Mount for aorund USD $63.99 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3J35C9E
- Project Vertical PC Build – Full Build Log and Video
- Gamdias IRIS M1 Streaming Webcam Review
- Cooler Master ARGB GPU Support Bracket Review
- Silverstone ECM24-ARGB PCIE 4 Adapter Card Review