Specifications and Features
|Crucial Ballistix Tactical Specifications|
|Specs||DDR4 PC4-24000 • 15-16-16 • Unbuffered • NON-ECC • DDR4-3000 • 1.35V • 1024Meg x 64 •|
General Highlights of Ballistix Tactical
- Speeds start at 2666 MT/s
- Faster speeds and timings than Ballistix Sport DDR4
- Dual and four channel memory architecture maximizes data rates
- Gun metal gray heat spreader with black PCB
- Certified Intel® XMP 2.0 profiles for easy setup
- Optimized for the latest Intel platforms
- Limited lifetime warranty
Crucial is a brand of Micron so you can expect Micron IC under the heatsinks. However in this case software is reading K4A4G085WE-BCPB so SEC IC.
Memory modules are dual rank what means that some applications will run slightly faster than on single rank modules.
ASRock X99 Taichi motherboard which was used for tests could read one XMP profile and software is confirming that Ballistix Tactical has one XMP profile which is working at DDR4-3000 speed.
Below you can see XMP/SPD profile and stability test at these settings performed in AIDA64. Over 7 hours of memory and cache stressing is enough for us. During many other tests were also no issues with stability.