Patriot Memory’s Viper Steel memory modules are designed with true performance in mind. Built for the latest Intel® and AMD™ platforms, the Viper Steel series provides the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments.
The Viper Steel utilizes a custom designed high performance aluminum heat shield for a clean sleek steel-look inside any motherboard. The Viper Steel is made to ensure rock solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot’s Viper Steel Series memory modules are hand tested and validated for system compatibility.
Patriot’s Viper Steel Series will be offered at speeds from 3000MHz up to 4400MHz with XMP 2.0 support. Hand tested for quality assurance the Viper Steel series is backed
by a limited lifetime warranty.
More information on Patriot’s website.
- Series: Viper Steel
- Edition: Gunmetal grey sides with diamond-cutting Viper logo / Black top
- Aluminum heat spreader with unique and specific design element
- Compatibility: Tested on the latest Intel premium/high-end platforms and i7 processors
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz)
- Base Timings: 15-15-15-36
- Tested Frequency Profile 1: PC4-35200 (4400MHz)
- Tested Frequency Profile 2: PC4-34100 (4266MHz)
- Tested Timings: 19-19-19-39
- Tested Voltage for Profile 1: 1.45V
- Tested Voltage for Profile 2: 1.35V
- Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
- Pin Out: 288-Pin
Box and Packaging
Viper Steel DDR4-4400