Conclusion and Verdict
In conclusion, the Steelseries Rival 600 features fantastic rubberized coating on the buttons and on the sides of the mouse. It feels Pleasant to the touch and offers plenty of grip during those gaming sessions. The side sections to replace weights come out easy but not easy enough to where they come apart. The lights are not overwhelming but do offer a nice bit of flare to show off. The mouse glides across every surface I tried, very smooth. I did notice that on a cloth surface the mouse did have a little more drag than other I have tested. This little amount of drag in no way interferes with the performance. In some way this could increase accuracy.
This Rival 600 is a great mouse with a ton of customizable features. you can set the mouse up to weigh down one side of the mouse if you tend to only lift one side when you travel side to side.
- Lift of sensor
- Rubberized Coating
- Software Control
- Distributed Weight system
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 Bluetooth Headset Review
- SteelSeries Rival 310 Gaming Mouse Review
- SteelSeries Qck Prism RGB Mouse Pad Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 5 Gaming Headset Review
- SteelSeries Siberia 840 Bluetooth Gaming Headset Review
- SteelSeries Siberia 350 Gaming Headset Review
- SteelSeries Rival 700 Gaming Mouse Review