Content creators who need computers with a higher computing power have a choice between AMD Threadripper and Intel Core X series processors. Intel has recently released Cascade Lake processors so also motherboard manufacturers reacted to this fact releasing refreshed versions of their motherboards.
ASRock Creator is a new series for X series processors dedicated to various content creators, artists, video editors and many more. ASRock X299 Creator is a motherboard that combines well-known features of previous X299 motherboards like a strong power section with high-quality components or XXL aluminum alloy heatsink and additionally has new generation controllers like Thunderbolt 3 or WiFi in AX standard.
There are many things that we can say about this motherboard so let’s move deeper into the review to find out what the X299 Creator has to offer.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
Key features of the ASRock X299 Creator:
- Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family
- 13 Power Phase Design, Dr. MOS, Dual Power Connectors
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink & Heatpipe Design
- Supports DDR4 4200+(OC)
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1
- NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™, AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™
- 10 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C
- 1 Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C
- 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 4 & DTS Connect
- AQUANTIA® 10G LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.0
- ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC Review
- ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR Racing X570GT8 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Motherboard Review