Over the past few years, the most popular storage for PC systems is SSD (solid state drive) in the M.2 form factor. This has over taken the once dominant SATA SSDs, which has been popular for many years prior to M.2. Although the adoption of M.2 SSDs have sky-rocketed, that doesn’t mean SATA SSDs are disappearing any time soon. In fact, many users including content creators prefer SATA SSDs for storage. They’re now cheaper and available at much higher capacities than they used to. Users are more often replacing old traditional HDD with 1TB, 2TB, or 4TB SATA SSDs.
In our tests, we will show you Patriot’s Burst performance in TerraMaster F2-422 NAS with 10Gbps LAN port. This review covers results on a single drive and two drives in RAID0 mode on a modern desktop motherboard.
Let’s begin with specifications and features, and later we will focus more on test results.
The Patriot Burst Solid-State Drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. Burst offers transfer speeds at up to 560 MB/s read and 540 MB/s write speeds to eliminate bottlenecks. A SATA III 6Gb/s Interface that is backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.At only 7mm high in a 2.5” form factor, the Burst is perfect for any ultrabook or laptop upgrade. Patriot’s Burst SSD comes in sizes for every user.With the Burst, Patriot has continued pricing very aggressively to offer one of the best price-per-performance ratios on the market. Backed by Patriot’s award winning build quality and 3-year warranty; the Patriot Burst will deliver as one of the most reliable choices in SSDs in the market.
Phison S12 Series Controller (For 1.92TB), Phison S11 Controller (For 960GB and Below)
Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
Operating Temperature: 0~70°C
MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling
O/S Support: XP/Vista/WIN 7/8/10/Mac OS/Linux
3 Year Warranty
- Patriot Viper V765 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Patriot High Endurance 128GB microSDXC Card Review
- Patriot Viper Steel RGB 64GB DDR4-3600 CL20 Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper Steel RGB Series DDR4 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3600MHz Memory
- Patriot Viper Blackout 16GB and 32GB DDR4-4400 Memory Kits Review
- Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 4133MHz Memory Review
- Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series DDR4 64GB (2x32GB) 3600MHZ RAM Review
- Patriot Signature Line 64GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM Laptop Memory Kit Review