Features and Specifications
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates
- NVIDIA TURING™: ROG GeForce RTX™ graphics cards are powered by the Turing™ GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay™ Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Patented Wing-blade Fans deliver high air pressure, reduced noise levels, IP5X certified dust resistance, and 0dB mode for silent gaming.*
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages to fuel Turing™’s cores.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking and thermal controls.
Our patented Wing-blade fan design is cool and quiet with 105% greater static pressure over the heatsink compared to traditional axial fans. IP5X dust resistance seals the fan’s internals from particle ingress to keeps things running smoothly.
0dB Technology – Quiet intelligence
0dB technology allows fans to stop spinning when the GPU core temperature remains below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence*. If temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
MaxContact Technology – Precision-machined heat spreader
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Reinforced Frame – Architecture FTW
Our engineers have boosted the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060’s structural integrity by 3X with a metal brace that prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
Aura Sync – Outshine the competition
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2060 feature Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customized gaming setup. You can sync to music, change color based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you’re picking parts for your build.
Dual Bios – Choose wisely
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
GPU Tweak II – Monitor, Tweak and Tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card performance tuning and to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, voltage settings, and more with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. From fine-grain performance tuning to advanced fan control, GPU Tweak II has all the tools you need to get the most out of your graphics card.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1710 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1395 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1680 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1365 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x CD
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
11.81 ” x 5.2 ” x 1.97 ” Inch
30 x 13.2 x5 Centimeter
More information can be found on Asus’s website.