Verdict and Conclusion
The Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti Gaming OC 6GB graphics card establishes GIGABYTE’s commitment to bring to market the best version of the mid-range segment of graphics cards. Getting better performance than a GTX 1070 for a much better price is a step back in the right direction as far as price/performance progression is concerned. The card comes with a Factory overclock as well as Gigabyte’s signature Windforce cooling, and boy does the newly designed cooler do its job well. Well done GIGABYTE!
I would have much rather preferred a metal backplate, even though the card does not necessarily need it from a cooling standpoint. I was also hoping for more RGB lighting presence; only the Gigabyte logo is lit. Needless to say, these are just personal preferences and do not affect the performance of the card. More importantly, which is why this card is still an absolute winner.
- Cool and Quiet operation
- Factory overclocked
- Fan off function in idle and low power modes
- Efficient operation
- Customizable RGB Lighting
- Cheaper than GTX 1070 with similar performance
- Perfect card for 1080p
- Plastic Backplate
- Limited lighting
The Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti Gaming OC 6GB graphics card will satisfy users looking to get in on the exciting new Turing technology, without breaking the bank. I can recommend this card to anyone needing the performance boost equivalent of a GTX 1070, for a much better price.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X (6GB GDDR5) Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti AMP (6GB GDDR6) Graphics Card Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti ARMOR OC (6GB GDDR6) Graphics Card Review
- Asus ROG Strix Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB GDDR6) Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP (6GB GDDR6) Review
- MSI GeForce RTX 2060 VENTUS 6G OC Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 OC MINI (8GB GDDR6) Review