Features and Specifications
NVIDIA Turing™ Architecture
This revolutionary architecture, combined with our all-new GeForce RTX™ platform, fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading. You’ve never created and enjoyed games like this before.
Real-Time Ray Tracing In Games
Ray tracing is the definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a level of realism far beyond what’s possible using traditional rendering techniques. NVIDIA Turing™ is the first GPU capable of real-time ray tracing.
GeForce RTX™ gaming GPUs come loaded with next-generation GDDR6 memory, support for DirectX 12 features, and more. This is graphics reinvented.
A fresh new dual fan design, VENTUS proudly displays its industrial shapes in neutral colors to fit any build.
More information can be found on MSI’s website.
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed
1860 MHz / 12 Gbps
- 6GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
Armor Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 2.0
– Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
– Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Mastery of Aerodynamics: The heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation, keeping your temperatures low and performance high.
- Zero Frozr technology: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- OC Scanner: An automated function finds the highest stable overclock settings.
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.