You can download them at Nvidia here … https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/187304/en-us
Game Ready for Ghostwire: Tokyo
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Ghostwire: Tokyo, which features ray-traced reflections and shadows and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS for an up to an 2X performance boost. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands as well as the addition of NVIDIA DLAA to Chorus, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and No Man’s Sky.
Evil Dead: The Game Gets NVIDIA DLSS On May 13
The Evil Dead franchise needs little introduction, having entertained audiences with its unique blend of action-horror-comedy since the original film’s release in 1981. On May 13, 2022, take control of Ash and other key franchise characters in Evil Dead: The Game, an over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action game from Saber Interactive.
Paradise Killer Update Introduces NVIDIA DLSS & Ray-Traced Reflections – Available Now
Kaizen Game Works’ Paradise Killer is a highly-rated open-world detective game set on Paradise Island, a world outside reality. There’s been a murder that only “investigation freak” Lady Love Dies can solve. Gather evidence and interrogate suspects in this open world adventure. You can accuse anyone, but you’ll have to prove your case in trial. It’s up to you to decide who’s guilty.
Paradise Killer players can experience the game’s vibrant island with ray-traced reflections and performance-accelerating NVIDIA DLSS. When both are enabled, image quality is dramatically improved, and performance increases by up to 60% at 4K.
Spatial Upscaling For All Games With NVIDIA Image Scaling
NVIDIA also offers a driver-based spatial upscaler called NVIDIA Image Scaling (NIS) to help boost performance for all your games. It boosts performance by rendering your game at a lower resolution, and then upscales and sharpens to match your monitor’s native resolution. You can enable this feature manually in the Control Panel and then set the in-game resolution to match, or simply enable it automatically through GeForce Experience.
NVIDIA Control Panel
- To activate NVIDIA Image Scaling in the NVIDIA Control Panel, open the NVIDIA Control Panel, click onto “Manage 3D Settings”, and activate “Image Scaling”
- Launch your game, and under resolution, set it lower than that of your display monitor. Also set your game to full-screen mode
- You can also enable the overlay indicator, and a “NIS” text label will appear in the upper left corner of the screen. A green text color indicates that NVIDIA Image Scaling is scaling and sharpening the game. If the text is colored blue, then NVIDIA Image Scaling is sharpening but not scaling
*For games that don’t offer Full Screen mode or Image Scaling is not getting engaged, you can set the resolution of your desktop equal to in-game resolution, which will enable NVIDIA Image Scaling. It is recommended to use the NVIDIA Control Panel to set or switch between scaling resolutions on the desktop.
- [Advanced Optimus]: Brightness levels do not change properly when display set to NVIDIA GPU only mode with HDR set to off. 
- Increased registry reads by DWM.exe when GPU is connected to G-SYNC/G-SYNC Compatible display 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][Ampere] Putting notebook to sleep by closing the lid and then waking up the notebook may cause Windows to reboot when in dGPU mode. 
- The native resolution for a DVI or HDMI display may not be available from the display settings if the display contains an invalid EDID. 
- [Adobe Substance Sampler/Stager]: Fixed Optimus profile to run on dGPU by default. 
- [Enscape]: Shadow rendering is incorrect. 
- [Solidworks Visualize Boost]: When the application process is running in the background, the GPU memory clock may operate at lower clock speeds. 
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Adobe Media Encoder could crash due to out of memory error when encoding multiple R3D 8k files. 
- [Foundry Nuke]: CUDA and OpenCL kernel return incorrect result. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 11.6
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.962.0