Even though DDR5 memory kits have appeared on the market some time now, DDR4 ram is still relevant and will stay with us for much longer. Considering this fact, brands like Acer have been releasing new gaming DDR4 ram for all those who need optimal performance, without the need of replacing the whole PC.
Today’s review will focus on the low latency Predator Vesta 32GB DDR4-3600 memory kit. This specific memory kit should work well on all, even cheaper motherboards.
Stay with us to find out how much to offer has the Acer Predator Vests memory kit.
DAZZLING COLORS, ROARING SP,EED
ULTRA-LOW TIMINGS, UPGRADE TO SAMSUNG B-DIE
In the last few years Samsung B-die memory has become recognized as a favored memory for high performance and overclocking* as well as runnan ing low latencies. This series offers ultra-low latency to enhance the entire system performance.
* Please check carefully the product serial numbers to choose the appropriate kits.
FURTHER ADVANTAGES OF B-DIE ICs
UPGRADED RGB CUSTOMIZES YOUR DAZZLING LIGHTING EFFECT
ESPORTS DESIGN WITH TRENDY APPEARANCE
ALUMINUM ALLOY HEAT SINK, FEATURES A ROBUST COOLING EFFECT
ONE-CLICK OVERCLOCKING: THE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE IN SECONDS
CUSTOMIZED 10-LAYER PCB TO SUPPORT OVERCLOCKING
HIGHER GAME FRAME RATES FOR GAMES THAT MATTER
COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST INTEL AND AMD SYSTEMS
DUAL-CHANNEL PERFORMANCE OUTPERFORMS SINGLE-CHANNEL
RELIABILITY ASSURED BY RIGOROUS TESTING
- Lexar ARES RGB 16GB DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory Review
- Lexar ARES DDR5-5200 32GB Memory Kit Review
- GEIL POLARIS RGB DDR5-5200 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RC DDR5-4800 32GB Memory Kit Review
- HP V10 RGB 16GB DDR4-3600 CL14 Memory Kit Review
- ADATA XPG Lancer RGB DDR5-6000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Silicon Power X-Power Zenith RGB 32GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review
- TeamGroup Dark Z FPS 16GB DDR4-4000 CL16 Memory Kit Review