Lately, TeamGroup have been releasing many new and interesting products, so we just had to catch up and show you something from their unique gaming series … like the Dark Z FPS. The reviewed memory kit is one of its kind, and was designed to deliver optimal performance and low latency for those who need it the most … that of course, are gamers.
The tested memory kit is rated at DDR4-4000 and low latency of CL16. This is an outstanding specification for new Intel platforms, so also we will take a closer look at the Dark Z FPS memory kit on the latest Intel Rocket Lake-S platform equipped with the i7-11700K processor.
Let’s move through the specifications and features pages, and after that, we will take a closer look at the memory itself and its performance.
DARK Z FPS DDR4 – High Frequency & Low Latency Are the Key to Victory
T-FORCE is TEAM force. The red “T” on the logo of “TF” represents TEAMGROUP’s passion for storage products. The black “F” represents TEAMGROUP’s over 18 years of promotion of storage products. The visual design of the perfect combination elegantly symbolizes a pair of flying wings. They represent that the high-quality and extreme performance gaming products from TEAMGROUP are capable of allowing all gamers to break the speed limit and enjoy the ever-changing world of gaming.
- TeamGroup T-Force Zeus 64GB DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM Review
- TeamGroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- TeamGroup Vulcan Z 16GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review
- TeamGroup T-Force Delta RGB SSD 500GB Review
- TeamGroup T-Force T1 Gaming Series DDR4-2666 16GB Memory Kit Review
- TeamGroup T-Force XCalibur RGB DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HyperX Impact 32GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM Laptop Memory Review
- Patriot Signature Line 64GB DDR4-3200 SODIMM Laptop Memory Kit Review