Here’s a quick update on our epic PC build – Project Battle Angel Alita. The build is almost complete. We’ve added some nice hard tubes to the system. These are the cleanest hard tubes I’ve done in years. Not bad … I guess being veteran helps 😛 Next, water leak test … wish me luck!
Cable management is also very important … This is the best I could do so far 😛 There’s a total of around 13 RGB devices (fans/accessories) from Thermaltake. These are all connected to three TT Sync Controllers.
RGB Lighting Check
Just wanted to make sure all the RGB lighting is functioning properly … especially after messing around with all the cables above.
The Leak Test
The most important part of the build … the Leak Test. After a few nervous moments, we successfully completed our leak test … luckily NO LEAKS 🙂
A big thanks goes out to our sponsors … #Thermaltake, #Zotac, #Patriot and #ASRock.
- Intel Core i7-8700K processor
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 motherboard
- 2 x ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 (in SLI mode)
- 16 GB Thermaltake WaterRam RGB DDR4-3200 memory
- 512 GB Patriot Viper VPN100 PCIe Gen 3×4 M.2 SSD
- 3 x Thermaltake Riing Trio 140 RGB fans for the chassis
- 3 x Thermaltake Riing Plus 12 fans for the radiator
- Pacific W5 CPU Water Block
- Pacific RL360 Plus RGB Radiator
- Pacific PR22-D5 Pump+Reservoir combo
- Pacific Flow Indicator One
- Thermaltake Pacific Temperature Sensor
- Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant
- Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275W Snow Edition 80Plus Platinum
- Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
Watch this space for the finished project … coming REAL soon!