AMD just released their latest Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.9.3 drivers to the public. The new drivers include support for new titles like Total War: WARHAMMER II and Forza Motorsport 7, while also bringing several bug fixes for Radeon RX Vega and RX 580 graphics cards. There are also several known issues for Radeon WattMan, games profiles, Overwatch, GPU scaling, and many more. Grab the drivers from the download link below, and read on for the full change log.
- Total War: WARHAMMER II: Radeon Chill profile added, Multi GPU support enabled
- Forza Motorsport 7
- The drop-down option to enable Enhanced Sync may be missing in Radeon Settings on Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Products.
- ReLive may cause higher idle clocks on the secondary Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics Product in a multi-GPU configuration on certain AMD Ryzen based systems.
- Negative scaling in F1 2017 may be observed on Radeon RX 580 Series Graphics products in multi-GPU system configurations.
- Unstable Radeon WattMan profiles may not be restored to default after a system hang. A workaround is to launch Radeon WattMan after reboot and restore settings to default.
- Wattman may fail to apply user adjusted voltage values on certain configurations.
- Radeon Settings may not populate game profiles after Radeon Software’s initial install.
- Overwatch may experience a random or intermittent hang on some system configurations.
- GPU Scaling may fail to work on some DirectX11 applications.
- Secondary displays may show corruption or green screen when the display/system enters sleep or hibernate with content playing.
- Bezel compensation in mixed mode Eyefinity cannot be applied.
- When recording with Radeon ReLive on Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products GPU usage and clocks may remain in high states.