Antec, a leading provider of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself market, broadens its range of power supplies with the new High Current Gamer Extreme series. The PSU line is now commercially available from 179 Euros for the 850W model and 209 Euros for the 1000W model (suggested retail price).
The High Current Gamer Extreme features a fully-modular cable management system which enables users to use only the cables which are needed, greatly simplifying installation and helps clear out excess cables that can obstruct and reduce airflow. The whisper-quiet, fluid dynamic bearing 135 mm fan provides high airflow with durability and longevity. The Zero RPM fan mode further ensures a longer-lasting and quieter system, by using thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it.
Equipped with features that ensure peak performance for the enthusiast and gaming-oriented segment, the High Current Gamer Extreme series also brings a new level of visual appeal to PC builds with a distinguished, aluminum outer casing styled with an elegant rose gold finish.
A bevy of features, from the 80 PLUS Gold rating, to the fully-modular cabling and 100% Japanese capacitors, make the HCG Extreme a great choice for a reliable and efficient PC system for gamers and professionals. The HCG Extreme pushes the standard for excellence with the circuit shield suite of industrial protections and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 100% top-grade Japanese capacitors for clean DC-DC performance
- 80 PLUS Gold certified－Up to 92% efficiency, to reduce your electricity bill
- 10-year warranty and lifetime global support
- 100% Modular cable management -Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- Zero RPM mode, which uses thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it.
- 6x PCI-E connectors (850w model) and 8 x PCI-E connectors (1000w model) for multiple GPU support
- Delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.