Small computers (SFF) are getting more popular lately, so it’s only natural that more users are looking for a high-performance ITX platform for gaming. And to satisfy these demanding enthusiasts, we point you to the affordable, yet powerful Ryzen processor.
AMD’s X570 chipset was introduced some weeks ago, but many manufacturers have not yet released their X570 motherboards in the mini-ITX format. This means the list of decent mini-ITX X570 motherboards out on the market, are far and few between.
Today, we will present you with the ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming ITX/TB3 motherboard. It’s a very interesting motherboard, that not only offers a huge amount of features, but also comes in a mini-ITX form factor. You’ll have to read this review to find out what I mean. As usual, let’s start with essential features and specifications.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
Key features of the ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming TB3/ITX:
- Supports AMD AM4 Socket Ryzen™ 2000 and 3000 Series processors
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.0
- Intel® Gigabit LAN
- Supports DDR4 4533+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 4.0 x16
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec)
- Supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 5
- 4 SATA3, 1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4)
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 (2 Rear Type A), 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- US $265.00 – https://amzn.to/2o3hCAW
- UK £254.66 – https://amzn.to/2pxJ8Hp
- EU €266,09 – https://amzn.to/2oBZaQa
- ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR Racing X570GT8 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Steel Legend (AM4) Motherboard Review