Utilizing the super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface, the SX7000 reaches extremely high R/W speeds of up to 1800/850MB per second, outranking SATA 6Gb/s by a huge margin – several times over, in fact! NVMe 1.2 qualified, the SX7000 delivers superior random read/write performance and multi-tasking capabilities. It implements 3D NAND Flash, which provides higher storage density and reliability compared to 2D NAND. With support for SLC Caching, DRAM Cache Buffer, and LDPC ECC technologies, the SX7000 maintains optimized performance and data integrity during even the most intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, or other high-demand applications.
Lightning speed of PCIe Gen3x4
- Lightning transfer speed: read/write performance up to 1800/850MB/s
- High compatibility with M.2 2280 form factor: suitable for gaming desktops and notebooks
- Built for professionals: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers and visual effects editors
3D NAND Flash – higher capacity, efficiency, and reliability
Utilizing 3D NAND Flash, the SX7000 features bigger storage capacities, higher efficiency, and more rugged reliability than 2D SSDs.
Intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer
With support for intelligent SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer, the SX7000 can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, giving you an edge.
Stable and durable
- LDPC (low density parity check) ECC: detects and fixes more errors for extended SSD longevity.
- 3 times longer P/E cycle: hard and soft decode help prolong program/erase cycle three times over 2D SSDs for improved durability and longer NAND Flash lifespan
RAID Engine and Data Shaping for enhanced protection
By supporting RAID Engine and Data Shaping, the SX7000 ensures data integrity and delivers extended SSD lifespan for better, longer-lasting stability and return on investment.
Backed by a 5-year warranty
Addition to using the finest 3D NAND Flash, every component on the SX7000 passes meticulous screening, testing, and certification. The SX7000 therefore ships with the comfort of a 5-year warranty.
|Capacity||128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22 x 80 x 3.5mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
read 1800MB/s, write 850MB/s
Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS: up to 130K/140K
*Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables
|Operating temperature||0°C – 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C – 85°C|