After the release of the speedy CRAS C930 SSD which we reviewed recently, we now turn our attention to the C910, which is a little a bit slower than the CAS 930, but still a fast and more affordable SSD from KLEVV. The tested SSD has a 1TB capacity and is rated at up to 5000MB/s sequential bandwidth, but it is also rich in features for gamers, professionals, and content creators.
After a long list of specifications and features, I will show you what performance you can expect from the CRAS C910 SSD.
KLEVV CRAS C910 SSD
“Armored with Power, Cooler than Ever”
- Optional Add-on Aluminum Heatsink
Offering high-efficient attachable aluminum heatsink for user to freely install based on ones preference.
- Intelligent SLC caching Algorithm
Enhanced durability and read/write performance with the application of SLC caching technology.
- Excellent Thermal Throttling Algorithm
Maintain constant temperatures within SSD to ensure data safety and integrity.
- S.M.A.R.T. for Condition Monitoring
Maximize product stability through the built-in S.M.A.R.T.(Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology).
- LDPC ECC & Global Wear Leveling
Provide satisfying data retention/protection and overall lifespan extension.
- Powerful AES 256-bit Encryption
Support AES 256-bit Hardware-based Encryption to ensure superior data security.
Curently, there’s no MSRP price in USD just yet … so you might want to check out your local retailer for the latest pricing. Expect to pay around USD $100.
- KLEVV CRAS C930 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD Review
- Acer Predator GM7 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD Review
- Kingston FURY Renegade 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD Review (Heatsink version)
- Crucial P3 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD Review
- Acer Predator GM7000 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Lexar NM800 Pro Gen4 M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Review