We’ve never got the chance to test and review M.2 SSDs from KLEVV until now, so it’s time to catch up and present to you the latest and fastest CRAS C930 SSD. The tested SSD has a 1TB capacity and is rated at up to 7400MB/s sequential bandwidth, so the maximum we can see on modern motherboards with PCIe 4.0 x4 sockets.
Stay with us to find out what else, besides the high performance, we can expect from the KLEVV CRAS C930 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD.
KLEVV CRAS C930 SSD
- Optional Add-onAluminum Heatsink Offering high-efficient attachable aluminum heatsink for user to freely install based on ones preference.
- Performance Enhancing DRAM Cache BufferEquipped with DRAM cache as a buffer to improve both speed performance & durability as a whole significantly.
- Intelligent SLC Caching AlgorithmEnhanced durability and read/write performance with the application of SLC caching technology.
- S.M.A.R.T. for Condition MonitoringMaximize product stability through the built-in S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology).
- LDPC ECC & Global Wear LevelingProvide satisfying data retention/protection and overall lifespan extension.
- Powerful AES 256-bit EncryptionSupport AES 256-bit Hardware-based Encryption to ensure superior data security.
Curently, there’s no MSRP price in USD just yet … but you can check out Amazon.co.jp for an approximate price … https://amzn.to/40BpAgY
- Kingston Renegade 32GB DDR5-6400 CL32 Memory Kit Review
- Silicon Power XPOWER Zenith RGB 32GB DDR5-5600 CL40 Memory Kit Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM XG RGB DDR5-6000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Apacer NOX 32GB DDR5-5200 Memory Kit Review
- Crucial 64GB DDR5-4800 Memory Kit Review
- Kingston Fury Beast RGB 32GB DDR5-6000 Memory Kit Review
- Lexar ARES DDR5-5200 32GB Memory Kit Review