Today we will present the Predator GM7, which is probably one of the most interesting SSD in the last few months. There are many reasons why this SSD should be considered something special, and I hope our review will explain why.
At first, it’s a DRAM-less design and uses various new components, making it faster than expected. And that’s not the end of it … I’m sure with Predator Storage, we will see more improved designs in the upcoming months.
I won’t tell you everything in the introduction, so let’s start with specifications and features, where you can read more details about the new SSD. Later we will focus on the performance, which is the most exciting part.
GM7 SSD is designed for players seeking extreme gaming experiences to push the limits. It delivers blazing fast speed with max read speed of 7200MB/s and max write speed of 6300MB/s.
GM7 NVMe PCIe SSD Features
Up to 7200 MB/s read and 6300MB/s write speeds, GM7 supports PCIe Gen4x4 and NVMe 2.0. It brings fast responsiveness and easy multi-tasking.
High-quality memory ICs are selected by performing rigorous tests throughout the production process, meeting the JEDEC standards.
Powered by Thermal Throttle and Power Management, GM7 achieves efficient heat dissipation and stretches the battery life of your laptops.
HMB and SLC Cache
GM7 adopts HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Cache, providing customers with a proven storage solution with great cost performance.
Thin and light design, wide compatibility
GM7 adopts a classic M.2 2280 interface suitable for laptops, desktops, and PS5 external drives.
- Acer Predator GM7000 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Apacer NOX 32GB DDR5-5200 Memory Kit Review
- Acer Predator Vesta RGB 32GB DDR4-3600 CL14 Memory Kit Review
- Acer Predator GM7000 2TB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Acer Predator Talos 32GB DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory Kit Review
- Acer FA100 1TB M.2 PCIe SSD Review
- Acer SA100 1920GB SATAIII SSD Review
- Acer Predator Apollo RGB 16GB DDR4-3600 CL14 Memory Kit Review