Welcome to the build log of our Project: MakeMeCooler Doraemon. It’s based around a Japanese manga character with a blue and white theme.
It comes with some nice hard bends, clean looking build and nice paint work. The project took around 2 months to complete … mainly waiting for the Kaby Lake processor and a suitable Z270 motherboard.
A BIG thank you to all our sponsors for making this happen.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K (Kaby Lake)
… with CPU Waterblock: 1 x Bitspower CPU Block Summit EF for Intel – (ICE BLUE – Acrylic Top Version)
- Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z270X Ultra Gaming
- Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP Extreme Edition (8GB GDDR5)
… cooled by Bitspower full-cover GPU waterblock with RGB
- Memory 1: GSKill Trident-Z DDR4-3200 16GB Kit
- Memory 2: GEIL Super Luce DDR4-3000 16Gb Kit
- Storage: Patriot Ignite – 240GB SSD
- Chassis: Modded Cooler Master Master Maker 5
- Power Supply: Coolermaster V850w
- Fans: 6 x Thermaltake Riing RGB fans
- Watercooling: ALL Bitspower watercooling components with Hard Tubing
- Stop fittings: 4 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Stop Fitting
- Compression fittings: 8 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Enhance Multi-Link for OD 16MM
- Compression Extenders: 4 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Rotary 90-Degree IG1/4″ Extender
- 120mm Radiator: 1 x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 120 Radiator
- 240mm Radiator: 1 x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 240 4xG1/4″ Radiator
- Flow indicators: 1 x Bitspower Flow Indicator (Royal Blue)
- Mini Valve: 1 x Bitspower Royal Blue Mini Valve With Black Handle
- Reservoir: 2 x Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 100 V2 (Clear Body & POM Version)
- Pumps: 1 x Bitspower DDC Plus Pump
- Pump Mods: 1 x Bitspower Premium Magic-Cube Type DDC MOD TOP G1/4″ (Acrylic Version)
We’ll start the build log with the preparation of the Cooler Master Master Maker 5 chassis….