Bitspower Water Cooling Components
Bitspower was kind enough to sponsor the entire water cooling components for our Project MakeMeCooler Doraemon PC build. This include the following parts …
- Summit CPU water block for Intel LGA 1151
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070/1080 AMP Extreme GPU water block
- Stop fittings: 4 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Stop Fitting
- Compression fittings: 8 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Enhance Multi-Link for OD 16MM
- Compression Extenders: 4 x Bitspower G1/4″ Royal Blue Rotary 90-Degree IG1/4″ Extender
- 120mm Radiator: 1 x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 120 Radiator
- 240mm Radiator: 1 x Bitspower Leviathan Slim 240 4xG1/4″ Radiator
- Flow indicators: 1 x Bitspower Flow Indicator (Royal Blue)
- Mini Valve: 1 x Bitspower Royal Blue Mini Valve With Black Handle
- Reservoir: 2 x Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 100 V2 (Clear Body & POM Version)
- Pumps: 1 x Bitspower DDC Plus Pump
- Pump Mods: 1 x Bitspower Premium Magic-Cube Type DDC MOD TOP G1/4″ (Acrylic Version)Onwards for some hard tube bending!
HARD Tube Bending
I must admit … this is one of the hardest bends I’ve ever done. The first photo looks simple … but this particular HARD bend is on 20cm in length with a total of 4 bends. It took me 2 tries which lasted over an hour!
But once the hard tube bending has completed, we installed and mounted them into the compression fittings. Without coolant … the whole system looks damn sexy!
The Finished Product (with UV Blue coolant)
This is the end of part 3 … Now, we will compile everything together and come up with a complete build log with benchmarks, new video and photos. Cooler Master have asked us to display this system at their chosen venue … more details to come!
Now for some scenic photos and a video … next page.