We’ve just posted our latest podcast. Episode 28 – A Look Back at 2022. How we started and looking forward to 2023! Go check out the podcast and remember to subscribe: https://bit.ly/3NFvWq8
On Our Podcast Show this week… We look back at 2022, the highs, the lows, the technical challenges, and the topics that really intrigued us. Stephen and Winston started our Podcast Show in March 2022, and as of this podcast we’re completed Season 3. Thank you for sticking with us … It’s been an amazing journey. As we close up for 2022, we look forward to 2023 and hope to continue to bring you exciting new topics and content on our Podcast Show.
- 00:00 – Intro. Was 2022 Elon’s year?
- 01:48 – Thank you to all our subscribers
- 02:47 – How did the Podcast Show started?
- 04:51 – Did we really do a Fishing show?
- 06:39 – What technical challenges did we face during our Podcast Show?
- 09:29 – How did we overcame the technical challenges for our Podcast Show?
- 12:44 – Which other Podcast platform do we recommend?
- 15:49 – Our Podcast Show will be a YouTube exclusive with a world wide reach.
- 18:03 – What audio equipment do we use on our Podcast Show?
- 23:28 – What can you expect for 2023 on our Podcast Show?
- 26:53 – Should we record LIVE podcasts at exhibitions and shows?
- 29:16 – What new products to look out for in 2023?
- 31:49 – It wasn’t a good year for Nvidia (and the tech industry) in 2022!
- 34:12 – Boxing day deals. What did you get?
- 36:22 – It’s the season to be looking at your renewals/contract.
- 37:45 – How does an e-SIM work?
- 40:01 – Which provider is Winston on with a roaming plan of 200GB data!
- 42:37 – Is Starlink satellite internet a good option?
- 44:02 – What are the rumors for 2023?
- 49:25 – How good are Tablets Pens?
- 50:42 – Stephen has a cold. Why, what happened? But the EV saved the day!
- 54:12 – Will 2023 be the year of the EVs?
- 56:41 – Will countries focus on renewable energy in 2023?
- 01:00:13 – We can help the environment by recycling!
- 01:01:37 – It’s been a fantastic 2022. Thank you for sticking around.
- 01:02:13 – It’s a wrap. Here’s our socials.
The Funky Kit Show – Recorded Live
The Funky Kit Show Live every Friday at these times …
- US/West – 12.00pm (noon) PST
- US/East – 3.00pm EST
- UK – 8.00pm BST
- Europe – 9.00pm CET
Check out our past shows on YouTube.