ZDNet has posted a guide on how to improve your iPhone’s battery life … You can also check out our “How To” section for more guides.
“Enterprises and business users love the iPhone because of its back-end management and security features that allow employees to bring their own from home (BYOD) and use it in the workplace. The one thing that lets the device down from full marks is its battery life. Compared to the old business favorite BlackBerry, the iPhone’s battery life is far from comparable. Here are 15 simple things you can do to make your iPhone run that little bit longer.” …
Other related articles:
- How do I mass delete photos on my iPhone camera roll?
- How to extract iPhone contacts to CSV file from iTunes (Step 1)
- How to import iPhone contacts into Gmail (Step 2)
- How to enable Active Sync for Gmail contacts in iPhone (Step 3)
- How to extract your contacts from iPhone or iTunes backup
- How to extract your Windows product/serial key
- How to transfer and play .AVI movies on your iPhone
- How to install an .IPA app file on your iPhone
- How to save battery life on your iPhone
- How to extract movies, photos and MP3s from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to setup dual display on your Macbook Air via HDMI