Thermaltake SWAFANS 12 Fans (3 Pack – White)
I really like these SWAFAN 12 RGB Fans from Thermaltake. They’re pretty unique, and offer decent cooling performance with quiet operation. What’s more, the reverse fan blades can be changed and swapped out easily. They’re great for anyone who wants to implement a “pull-push” configuration for the cooling fans on their chassis or radiator.
Read the full review … here.
“With a 80 Plus Platinum rating, the Thermaltake ToughPower PF1 1050W is a solid power supply that offers stability and more features anyone could ask for. It’s fully modular, supports ARGB sync, and also comes with a +12V single rail with a massive 83.33A rating … all backed up with a massive 10 year warranty.”
Read the full review … go here.
Quick Page Reference
- Introduction Project
- The CPU, Motherboard and Graphics Card
- The DDR5 RAM and SSD
- The Cooling Fans and Power Supply
- The AIO cooler, Tower 500 Chassis and LCD Panel Kit
- Installation, Setup and Custom Side Panel
- The Tech Specs and Load Temps
- The Final and Finished Build (with Photos + Video)